
This past weekend I joined JoAnn Alexander, Dea Marshall and Dennese Mahoney for an uplifting trip to Time Out For Women in Tacoma, Washington. It was amazing!! My second time, but the first for the other ladies. It's a women's conference for a half day on Saturday that all the speakers focus their remarks of being a better wife, mother, friend and also taking time for yourself. The underlining tone to the entire day was to remember to see AND THINK of yourself AND OTHERS the way the Lord does, remembering that He wants to see us reach our greatest potential. It was a great day and I came home feeling ready to jump back in the trenches with my hubby and kids. Oh-and Hillary Weeks is amazing! If you haven't heard her music, you are missing out. Attending the conference with the ladies I did, which are all dear friends, made the day even better. I am so blessed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment