This weekend we took the kids to Zoo Lights in Tacoma. It was our first visit and the kids loved it! There are 27 miles of lights on display, music and lots of people, of course.
There's my handsome hubby!!! Morgan was perfect!
The kids were troopers. It was pretty wet and windy, but we made it with out any emotional scarring I think! I think they enjoyed the music the most. It was a children's performing group that sang and danced. They were great!
3 comments:
Wow, That's a beautiful picture up top!! It was so fun hanging out with you during the summer. I look forward to many, many more awesome times together! By the way, your kids are mad cute, and I have the funniest video I took of Payton when we were at the cabin! Hugs!!!
Such pretty lights. What a fun night :)
Fun! You guys are troopers, braving the wet weather for zoo lights. It is a fun experience though. Your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment