Family

Family

Monday, January 14, 2008

Morgan's First Birthday!!

Morgan turned ONE on Sunday. I had mixed emotions to be honest. I just love that little baby stage (I hear rapid breathing coming from my husband a mile away)! We had a great evening with some close friends.

Morgan didn't totally understand the concept of gift money yet, but again, a great chew toy!
Morgan LOVES her Daddy! It's so precious! Will is amazing with the kids. I feel very blessed about that.
Me and Co. with everyone feeling much better than a week ago!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

glad to hear everybody's feeling better this week. and just in time for a very special birthday, it looks like. i absolutely LOVE celebrating bday's with my kids. THE FUNNEST EVER!!! happy birthday, little lady! ;)

Jake and Libby: said...

AACK! We have our FIRST child's birthday this week! I have NO idea what to do? Life is forever different:)
Happy Birthday Morgan!

secwalker said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan! What a fun day.

The Dudley Family said...

Happy birthday baby girl! It seems like yesterday we were at the hospital seeing you for the first time.