Family

Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Love this movie!

I have to admit that I think this movie is just the cutest thing, for a family movie. Peyton is in love with it. If you have ever wondered what it would be like to have a Disney Princess caught in our world, well, here you go. And of course, ANYTHING Disney is always a class act. So cute!! And a great reminder of how precious love should be!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

TOTALLY!!! i LOVE it!

The Woolf Pack said...

Mark wasn't as interested, but the kids and I loved it! I always like the ridiculously cute movies.

jenae nae said...

cheyenne- talk about a blast from the past- i remember you and your family- i see you and your kids... i really feel old now! We lived in seattle 3 yrs ago- use to drive through olympia all the time to visit my parents! it is beautiful- your lucky! good to hear from you!
jenae

Gina said...

My kids our obsessed with this movie! Gracie swears she will be a princess like that someday!

Jana said...

How weird that I was just thinking about you last week. I am so happy to get back in touch!!! You look fabulous, as always. And your girls are darling. Sounds like you are keeping really busy there in Olympia. Hopefully we will be moving to Washington when Jason is through with all this residency stuff. That would be fun to see you!

Krissy Lowe said...

Cheyenne! It was so fun to hear from you. It looks like you are doing great, and you look so good. Your kids are darling. I see Hillary every so often and asked her about you. Yea, Brent and I got married and who would of ever thought that we would be back here in Idaho Falls. Yikes! Take care

Hillary said...

Today one of my girlfriends watched my kids and as we were leaving she said, oh by the way I slipped a movie into your bag that you have to watch...lo and behold Enchanted!! I haven't watched it yet but can't wait!!