We were so grateful for two consecutive days of nice weather this past weekend and headed out to the Lake House to enjoy it and get the yard cleaned up. We are SO grateful to have such a great place to go and relax. It was beautiful!
Morgan was fantastic and fell asleep JUST before we got there (the lake house is 35 minutes from our house) and proceeded to sleep for 2 hours in the car. Not only did I get to actually help around the yard, but then I got to take a little kayak ride all by myself for awhile.
Deaven and Korban found a dead snake right when we got there and performed a masterful burial ceremony for him.
My ever handsome hubby, who I am so grateful for. Here he is helping get the lake yard cleaned up, but I can't thank him enough for the way he keeps our yard looking too.
Peyton and Mallory playing on one of the toys at the lake that I used to play on as a kid at my parents house. It's lasted this long!Can't way for more summer adventures at the Lake!!
7 comments:
A lake house?!!! Rough life. :) Let's plan a reunion and all go there!! It looks beautiful. As are your girls.
i still can't believe you have a house on a lake! how fun is that?? what a great weekend.
Let me clarify...
It a lake house in the family on my Dad's side. Not ours personally. We just happen to live the closest!
Yes, reunions, friends, family.....bring it on!!
Spring cleaning already! I can't believe it. It looks great though. You guys have it made with a lake house nearby.
how much fun is that! It's like THe Great Outdoors...only MUCH nicer! What fun memories for your kids to make!
The Danny's have talked about the lake house and it seems like the perfect place. Rob & I love to be in the woods and by a lake is even better.
Thanks for the car sympathy! You can email my brother at his first and last name at gmail.com. (I'm hesitant to leave it in the comments... paranoid :)).It would be fun for you to stop and see them in Everett. They're having a baby in a couple of months!
Post a Comment