Family

Family

Friday, April 25, 2008

Thank you Blogger!!

I am so excited!!! Thanks to blogging, I have just got reconnect with most of my college roommates from Ricks, 9 years ago!!! They were incredible girls, and have become great mothers and wives. I hope we can stay in touch now! This picture is Robyn, myself, Jana and Hillary. Crazy group shot the morning we all went home. The two girls on my right are Krissy and Kali. I felt terrible, but I hate goodbyes, so later this morning, I went to run and "errand" and just never came back. Just kept on driving right to Oregon. I have always felt a little guilty about that.......
My sweet Hillary! We have been lucky enough to stay in touch ever since we left.
Little snow trip with some friends. Gotta love college!


5 comments:

Hillary said...

I was telling Krissy today, that blogging is amazing!! You are instantly connected with so many!! I'm so grateful for your help getting started. You are a true friend, beautiful through and through!! Although....those pics from college.. not so cute. Holy crap I was fat!! Gotta love that "freshman 15" or in my case freshman 30. HA! I loved my days at ricks and the timeless friendships made there! Love to you all!!

The Woolf Pack said...

That is fun that you got to reconnect with old friends. I have recently done that also, and am enjoying getting to know them all over again. Cute college pics!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Okay, I'm not just saying this: You look EXACTLY the same now as you did 9 years ago!
I had to inspect the date on the bottom of that first picture to make sure it was actually take 9 years ago!
Way to go HOTTIE!!

xoxo

Jana said...

I LOVE your posts about Ricks. I miss those days so much. It is crazy looking back at those pictures and how young we all were. And yeah, I remember how you just left that day. :) Miss you!!!

Jana said...

That snow day is weird for me. It's like, I sort of remember it. Was it an FHE? Help me out. Did we drive forever to get to the house? Those are bits I remember. Send me those pics because I want to post on my blog, but all my college pics are in Utah at my parents home. janaksmythe@gmail.com