Okay, I have found something I REALLY love. The link below takes you to a page that has HUNDREDS of object lessons that correlate with different topics (attitude, prayer, clean language, Jesus Christ). We are starting to use this for the basis for all our FHE's (Family Nights) because they create the perfect lesson for about 10-15 minutes which is our kid's attention span right now. Grab an object lesson (which always makes a more lasting impression), find a scripture to go along with it, and have a little discussion at the end, perfect! LOVE THIS! We have been using them for our lessons at church as well. Maybe I am the last one to find this, but in case I'm not, here' the link.......
http://www.mormonshare.com/search-lds-object-lesson.php
2 comments:
Ok, you aren't the last one, I apparently am! How cool is THAT?!? Thanks for sharing that great resource! We were starting to come us short on the ol' FHE lessons. You always have something so awesome like that up your sleeve!
I am so excited to try some of these ideas out. I am always searching for easy and effective FHE's.
Post a Comment