Family

Family

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Lindsay and Mark's Wedding Reception

Friday we traveled down to Portland, Oregon with my cousin Sarah and her husband to attend another cousin's wedding reception, Lindsay Cusworth and her new husband Mark.
The reception was absolutely beautiful and a ton of fun! This is a picture of me with my Dad and brother, Taylor. Lindsay and Mark had made some amazing touches that made the evening very unique to them as a couple.
Me and my man.....we are about to celebrate 9 years ourselves!
My brother Taylor with the happy couple.
My Dad and brother with my Uncle Craig, the bride's Dad, who put on a little concert for us. Mute my player and check out the video below!!

4 comments:

Michael + Anna Costa Photographers said...

I'm SOOOO sad that I missed this. It would have so great to see you guys and be there to represent the family!! :(

The Woolf Pack said...

Weddings are always so fun! Hope you did a lot of dancing.

Jana said...

I miss getting to go to weddings. Everyone I know is married and so I guess I am going to have to wait for my children's friends. And theirs too of coarse. :)

Leah Florence said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there! It looks like it was a blast. I love checking your blog, it's so nice to stay in touch.