Looks gorgeous! Look at all that snow. I can't believe how many bears they saw. I'll bet that was an awesome experience for both the young men and the leaders.
Dude...that looks awesome dude! I bet you guys had a great time. Will, you look like a stud in all those pictures you took of yourself. Maybe next time you could take a couple of the boys too? ;-) Love ya like a brotha
3 comments:
hey...chey...got caught up on all your latest. Everyone looks awesome and your summer looks fantastic!!!! Much Love...Jules
Looks gorgeous! Look at all that snow. I can't believe how many bears they saw. I'll bet that was an awesome experience for both the young men and the leaders.
Dude...that looks awesome dude! I bet you guys had a great time. Will, you look like a stud in all those pictures you took of yourself. Maybe next time you could take a couple of the boys too? ;-)
Love ya like a brotha
Dude........
Post a Comment