Family

Family

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Morgan's Diary

Dear Diary,
With my second birthday rolling around, I thought today would be the day that I would step into the world of fiscal responsibility. As Mom was shopping today for a bunch of stuff I'm sure we didn't need to spend money on (gloves for Deaven, scout stuff, etc) I quietly placed several items back on the shelf in random places through out the store. I know Mom's knee has been hurting, so a lighter cart would help her out too! I'm not sure if Mom appreciated my efforts because normally she tries to get me to say words like 'balloon' or 'popcorn', but when putting me in the car she kept saying, "Morgan, can you say 'evil'?" Hmm....... And for the record, I didn't say it.

Time to go destroy,
Morgan aka "El toro loco"

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh maaaaan. That's a new one. Usually they dump more IN.

Too cute. We look forward to hearing more of your exploits, Morgan. Tell Mommy and Daddy to put some sort of parental controls on the computer.

The Woolf Pack said...

That is funny. Mackenzie usually sneaks a pack of M&M's in at the last minute when we are checking out, so that is a new one for me. She sounds like a little firecracker.

Michael + Anna Costa said...

We love Morgan. She is hilarious!