We had a wonderful Christmas here at our house. Very low key, and very peaceful. I felt like we had spent a good chunk of the month reminding the kids what Christmas is really all about, so when the "toy and treat" part came, I was ready to let them indulge a bit.
Once Morgan opened up her bottle sucker (in the picture) she could have been totally happy to stop there. That is all she wanted the rest of the day.
Deaven and Peyton were sweet and grateful for their gifts (okay, so maybe we threatened beatings if they weren't).
Gotta love "putting the presents" together job for Dad. Or even just getting some of them out of their box!!
The picture below sums up much of Morgan's attitude the rest of Christmas. She thought all presents should be hers and was a little emotional. Maybe that was due to the fact that she only had sugar for breakfast........I don't know.
The High School Musical Karaoke game was a hit around here.
Peyton loved her Barbie Laptop. It was a great day (days actually), but we are VERY ready to get back to a normal schedule (and regular eating habits).
In other headlines.......
We brought the dress up box back home from the Lake House last week and the kids have been having so much fun playing with the stuff again.
Morgan continues to bath 2-3 times a day. No one is allowed to shower or bathe with out her.....ever.Morgan got totally busted the other day when she got into my make up. Good thing I don't use expensive stuff. Minus the eye liner, she almost got everything at least NEAR the right part of her face. Pretty hard to reprimand those big, blue eyes.
Speaking of the Lake House, we did got out the other and check out this sunset we got to enjoy:
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas (and ate 10 lbs of chocolate like I did)!!!
3 comments:
Our kids are still fried from Christmas, but it's worth it. The rest of this wekk is going to be seriously LOW KEY. :) Happy Holidays you guys!
Wow! Holy Sunset!!! That is absolutely spectacular. I'm going to go find some more sugar to eat before I hit the gym tomorrow.
So glad you had a great Christmas! Love that sunset...what an amazing view!
Post a Comment