Family

Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have a serious problem.......

So........let's be honest. Owning a BUFFET restaurant sometimes presents a challenge in terms of "eating habits". Granted, we have the largest Salad Bar around, with awesome soup and many other healthy choices, but it's not like the cinnamon rolls or pizza are ever too far away.

However, I need to confess that I have officially lost control. We are currently serving Carolina Pulled Pork off our Grill, and holy crap. IT IS SO GOOD!! In the 15 years that I've been working for Izzy's, I think this is the best thing that has ever been served (though the Artichoke Heart Pesto Pizza is a close second).
Someone sent me this picture from last weekend's tournament. It's pretty rare to catch a shot of yourself playing (it's a pretty fast game), but I thought this one was kind of fun.

Conversation from the Hayes Dinner Table:

Deaven: I am thinking about taking away Peyton's civil rights in my room.

****Deaven absolutely kills us with his mellow side comments. Most the time, he is not even trying to be funny, but he is so witty****

4 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love that pic of you playing. Great action shot. That civil rights comment is HILARIOUS!

Natalie said...

Cheyenne, you and your blog make me happy in so many ways!!!

Katie said...

Your kids are just too funny! Boy does pulled pork sound tasty!

JLD said...

I think I need to come see you again soon... and visit the pulled pork... I mean grandkids.