So.......Will turns 40 on the 30th. Yep, 40. And I wanted to do all kinds of fun stuff for his birthday. He is such a great Dad and husband and deserves a big celebration, but early on I could tell that he didn't want me planning some BIG event for him, and I tried my best to listen. So instead, the kids and I decided we would celebrate him with something small EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE MONTH. We've been stashing things everywhere, surprising him at the most random times and having lots of fun doing it.Here is just one of the surprises he got........A Candy Gram left at work for him. The kids and I had fun writing this one.
The other days have ranged from a "Daddy Spa Day", letters from friends and family members, Mad Libs of Dad's life (kid's version), Movie Basket, new tie, small gift cards, etc. There are definitely some fun days in store!!
I've read my share of parenting/family books but this is my favorite one so far. It's not so much about what it says as much as how it makes me feel. I feel inspired and excited about my family and most of all I realize how very close the Lord is and how much He wants to help us have a happy successful family.Good stuff!!
1 comment:
It's funny how young 40 is seeming to me these days! Happy Birthday to Will.
Post a Comment