I can't believe I have an 11yr old kid!! I REALLY remember being 11 and being in fifth grade. I was a totally legitimate human! Deaven is a GREAT kid. He is such a great brother too. He adds so much flavor to our family. He is SO funny (you should hear one of his many accents he speaks in now), is really full of compassion and I swear he has a photogenic memory. He loves to read, make people laugh, learn new things and spend one on one time with us. He has really accomplished a lot with his gymnastics and his little "gym body" reminds me that he is not a little kid any more.
Lucky for Deaven, he has the best Dad ever that made his birthday party so fun. Will is an AMAZING father. My kids are sooooooo lucky!
Happy Birthday Deaven!! I hope you know how deeply loved you are by your Mom and Dad and that we are so very proud that you are our son. You make us proud every single day. You are a great kid and we can't wait to see where your life takes you.
1 comment:
Wow! Eleven seems so grown up! Happy birthday to Deaven.
Post a Comment