Family

Family

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Coach Winterton Camp

 Since last November, I've been working a bit with Coach Winterton for Racquetball.  He is LEGENDARY in the sport and I've really grown from his support and have grown to love him as a friend.  Last month, Coach flew out to do a 2 camps here in WA where Grace and I were his assistants.
 It was awesome to watch him at work and to learn everything I could from how he tries to help people.  I'm slowly started to give more and more lessons myself at my local club, so I'm learning all I can from Jim.
 Jim was also able to come have dinner at our house (and run a few football drills with Deaven).  It was great to have him see our family in our home and to get to know us better.  Coach is a great guy and I feel lucky to have him as a support in my life.

No comments: