Family

Family

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back to School Party

 This year I thought it would be fun to throw a Back To School Party for the kids and their friends.  We packed the house full of 15 kids and a few helpful moms and had a ton of fun.
 Here they are having to do some math to figure out how to split and share their fruit roll up.
 They also had to practice following directions........making cookies, of course!
 We did some English games and found away to make it all fun for the kids.
 Korban and Deaven might kill me one day for this shot, but oh well.  The party was lots of fun and I think would be a great tradition to have every year.

We also made the kids little School ID Cards, which was a fun way to capture their littleness. :)
 Speaking of school, MORGAN had her first day of Kindergarten!!  She was super excited!

 When I went to pick up the girls after school on the first day, I cried.  So fun to see them there together!!  Everyone is growing up!

1 comment:

The Woolf Pack said...

I can't believe your baby is a Kindergartener!
How fun that you guys threw a back to school party!