We've been enjoying the slightly warmer days and family time. After the snow shoe trip we came back and enjoyed Easter weekend. The girls are counting up their egg stashes above.
For Spring Break, Peyton chose to participate in a week long Drama Camp. They learned and performed a little play called, "Law & Order, Nursery Rhyme Unit". It was super cute and took some serious effort on Peyton's part. She came home on Tuesday with 69 lines she had to have memorized by Friday.
Peyton has a great friend at camp named Sophie (far left). Peyton's good friends Malorie, Kylee and Madison all came to support.
Peyton played two different parts. Above, she was the Medical Examiner.
And here she is the Old Woman who lives in a shoe.
I was fortunate to take a few days to myself and fly down to southern California to visit my family. My Grandparents on my Mom's side have been a huge part of my life. I also stayed with my aunt and uncle and saw some cousins.
The other reason I went down there was because there was a Ladies Pro Racquetball Tournament right near their house. It was SO FUN to go and play and see all the girls on tour. Here I am with Paola Longoria (current #1 in the world) having dinner.
I also had the privilege of meeting Chuck Fassert (in the white) on my first day there. He is a song writer that has written TONS of songs that I know....Barbara Ann for the Beach Boys, Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone and Tell My Something Good. He was the sweetest man and ended coming to watch my matches and several of the other Pro matches. I think he's a new fan of the LPRT.
So.....while I was gone, Deaven came down to breakfast dressed like this, claiming he was going to Spirit Day looking like this. Will was shocked. However, Deaven was only playing a prank on his Dad and just wanted to get a rise out of him. It worked. :)
Our house. We have been looking.....for years.....for a slightly bigger home, in our church boundaries. We have yet to find the right fit for our family. We will continue to ride it out here, in the home that we DO love. It's just a little tight.
Odie (the puppy) continues to be the ferocious squirrel hunter. He literally goes NUTS if he sees one.
I saw this graphic on Facebook the other day.......and it is so ridiculously accurate. I love my job!
I saw this when I looked outside the other day. LOVE!! Will is such an awesome Dad and I know he LOVES when the kids come out and work in the yard with him.





1 comment:
I love Peyton's faces in her play!
Post a Comment