This week Deaven is off at Scout Camp for the first time. I'm sure he is having a great time, but I'm missing him like crazy!! Will just went up to spend the last couple of days with him.
One of our Bucket List items this year was to learn to bake bread from scratch. Peyton and I have been working on a few recipes and so far, so good!! Peyton was SO PROUD when her first loaf turn out so great.
I hope to instill in my kids the attitude of, "I have never done that before.......so let's try it"! I don't want them to ever feel like they haven't done something simply because of circumstance. If you want to try it, let's do it! Think how many "firsts" we can do this summer. :)
My next post will hopefully show how the Yard Project is coming. We have made some huge progress and I've tried to take some good pictures along the way, but some of them are on my phone and such. I'll get things organized and get something on here soon.
1 comment:
My MIL says one great thing about women in the church is that we are always trying to learn...then when we've learned it a little, we teach it at Enrichment!
Yay for Peyton!
Post a Comment