Family

Family

Friday, September 27, 2013

Taylor Swift Concert

 For Peyton's 10th birthday, we bought her tickets to the Taylor Swift concert (and worked with the Mahoney's to also have Malorie have tickets as well).  It was so fun for Dennese and I to take the two girls to their first concert EVER!!
 Peyton has been a huge Taylor Swift fan for years and I have to admit that Taylor Swift would be my choice of the current artists out there for Peyton to look up to as an artist in the music industry.





 The show was amazing!!  Taylor did not disappoint at all.  She was classy all the way and took several opportunities to talk to the younger girls about positive things in their lives.  It was awesome.



 Dennese and were super, super impressed that in the whole 2 hour show, there was not ONE suggestive dance move or foul language used.  It was such a great night and one Peyton and I will remember for a long, long time.


No comments: