Family

Family

Friday, November 15, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

 We normally get professional family pictures done every other year.....but then I realized that would mean Deaven would only be in them maybe 3 more times....and I panic!!  Man, time is flying by!
 We had a girl from church just come grab a few quick ones for us and we did them in our backyard, which was fun, since we have loved our new home so much.
 Deaven is growing up so fast.  He is a good kid with a big heart.  Yes, he shares in some of the typical teenage "tactics" that all teens fall prey to, but he keeps us laughing all the time and really loves to be with our family.
 Well, almost always loves it.....except when his sisters kiss his cheeks.
 We feel so very blessed this year in particular.  The growing healthy family, the beautiful new home and yard.....we just feel so blessed.
 I, especially, feel more in love with Will than ever.  As my kids grow older, I am reminded more often that it is WILL that will be my companion for life.  It will be a joy to watch the kids find their own companions and some day start their own families but as we approach 15 years of marriage, I can truly say I love Will more now than ever before.  I love that these pictures capture that.

No comments: