Family

Family

Monday, March 31, 2014

Cheyenne Visits California

 Every year, there is a Women's Pro Stop for Racquetball right near all my family that is in California.  It's a perfect chance to see family while also getting to play a great event.  It was SO NICE to visit with my Grandparents, who are so important to me. I also get to stay with my Aunt and Uncle, Harvey and Nellie, and saw my cousin, Anna, and her sweet family.
 Here I am with Andy Kulback, who is the Commissioner of the Tour and has done an amazing job and strengthening the Tour lately.
 I have many good friends on the Tour and many girls are really enjoy visiting with (and also try to be a good role model for....not so much for Rball, but for life).  This is Sheryl Lotts.
 This is Hailey Miller.

 While I was there, I had the chance to play the #4 in the World, Samantha Salas.  While I didn't score a ton of points, I actually held my own and made her really work for it.



So fun to play at this level.  These women are INCREDIBLE at what they do!!  It's such a honor to play along side of them.  I am grateful Will encourages me every once in awhile to drop in on a Pro Stop, see some friends and play ball with the best in the world.  Awesome.

No comments: