Family

Family

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Deaven and Korban......and the Lake!!

When I snapped the below picture of Deaven and Korban playing at the lake, now as teenagers, I couldn't believe how much they have grown.  The picture above is from when they were about 6.  What a crazy different 8 years makes!!

 We made sure to run out to the lake as often as we could this summer.  Odie loves going for a ride in the boat.
 We had some fun tubing adventures, but I especially love the picture above, where Deaven's feet are straight up in the air.  That's awesome!

 The neighbors let us borrow they paddle boards for just a bit.  The boys really enjoyed that.
 There were a few days that just the kids and I would head out.  Summer schooling at the lake is the best!
 We will definitely miss having a whole lake to ourselves......
This was our last trip down the Outlet Creek.

No comments: