Family

Family

Friday, January 4, 2008

Four going on sixteen!

My sweet Peyton!! She cracks me up!! This picture is of her and her best friend Mallory. Aren't they precious?

So this morning, I am brushing Peyton's hair for school, which she HATES. She says to me, "Mom, you are hurting this body Jesus made for me". Are you kidding me???

And last Sunday, after church, I made my kids corn dogs for lunch. She was waiting for it to cool off, and says, "Mom, my corn dog is hot and it's ruining my life".

You think my list of newborn memories is long? It's small potatoes to the lists I have of all the comic relief our kids provide. Don't you love it???

6 comments:

Jake and Libby: said...

Ok that's hilarious! I LOVE stories like that!

Crystal said...

that is SOOOO stinkin' funny!!! What a cutie! brooklyn says funny things now as a 2 yr old. can't imagine what it'll be like in a couple years from now.

Crystal said...

hahaha! LOL!!! don't even think twice about it,...pleeze! christi and i were laughin' our heads off in walmart last night. don't loose sleep over it,...i couldn't care less! ;) as i was telling christi last night, there's nothing you could say to shock me. i have heard it ALL! promise you. funny girl.

Lutz Family said...

My new song is for you, babe! LOL And Crystal is lying through her teeth... we were disgusted. I mean seriously! JK!!!!!! You know, that of course! I had Crystal all warmed up for ya- I told her my girlfriend once observed I had a long buttcrack. OOPS Did I just blog that?? Oh well, SEE!I had her all warmed up for ya :)

Lutz Family said...

WHY ON EARTH do I have to do word verification to post on your blog. Sheesh. As if I don't have a enough to do already. :) Remind your husband we are eternal enemies- and that it is time for you guys to come visit again so we can verbally abuse each other face to face. LOVE LOVE! C

Michelle said...

That is so hilarious! She was definitely trying to "milk it." Don't you love it when those Gospel principles come back to bite ya!