
Well, cute pics of the kids have been hard to come by lately. Our family has literally been sick since Christmas. It started with me getting Mastitice (sp?) and then Morgan with a severe ear in infection which gave her a 103+ fever for days. Then Peyton and Deaven got the flu right when Morgan started feeling better (last Saturday) and they are still a mess.

Recognize the "vomit towel cover" over the pillow? Though I have to say the kids have been pretty great making it to the bathroom, THANK GOODNESS!

It has been breaking our hearts. Both Will and I can't remember a time the kids have ever been this sick, for this long. Rumor has it we are not the only ones!
7 comments:
OH, you poor poor things! being sick is horrible, and when your kids are sick it's 10 TIMES worse. SOOOO sad. I hope you all get feeling better soon. It seems like everybody is sick right now. :(
and by the way,...here is my email address: crmarley@hotmail.com
Hi!!! Thanks for leaving a comment! So good to see your beautiful family-I can't believe that you have 3 kids, how cool is that! Looks like you guys are doing great up in WA!
I totally feel your pain, my little girl has been throwing up too...not fun!
Oh thats horrible! Poor Kamden got it the worst over Christmas. I'd never seen him so sick. My poor father-in-law and brother-in-law took it home to Utah with them and now they are both sick :( My heart goes out to you, hope things get better quickly!
that is the worst when your kids get sick. take care.
Cheyenne, so good to hear from you. Thanks for looking us up and leaving the comment so I could find you. Sorry you're all sick, it's been going around down here as well.
Alicia
That is so terrible! It's definitely going around. I hope you all feel better soon!
lots of love
I HEAR YA! We've been going thru the same thing. :( Jake is the totally sick one right now. :(
Post a Comment