Family

Family

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!!

My Dad. Well, what can I say. He is an amazing man in so many ways. We got to spend Saturday with him to celebrate his birthday. We went to a fun Mexican restaurant, and yes, that's Dad dipping his chip in the whipped cream of his virgin Pina Colada, like a true birthday boy. After dinner we hit a concert in Olympia, actually a accapella singing competition. It was fantastic!
Some of the things I admire most about my Dad are: 1. He always makes it clear that I and my family are important to him 2. He has learned early in his life how to laugh at himself (which is SO IMPORTANT) 3. He is joyful 4. He is a grateful person 5. He is never complacent.....he is always trying to become just a little better. I could go on for awhile, but I'll stop there.
My brother Taylor and I just goofing around......as always!
Deaven is at that amazing stage where true smiles are impossible to catch, and don't ask me why I look pregnant. Sheesh!! You've got to be kidding me. I'm not, promise.

Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you so much!! Thanks for being all that you are!

3 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

You gotta love Dad's. I miss mine since he is all the way in Utah. Luckily I have a great Dad-on-law who lives close. Looks like you had lots of fun! (By the way, I didn't think you looked pregnant!)

Momma Sarah said...

Now I'm homesick for my Dad! You have such an awesome family! P.S. I didnt' think you looked pregnant either!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Yay!! Happy B-Day to Uncle James! Look like you guys had a great time. Miss you!

xoxo