Maybe I am biased, but this is about the cutest picture I have seen in awhile! She is constantly unloading drawers to climb inside.
I think this is the "Ta-Da"! pose.
Here's a couple of pictures of all three kids Easter weekend. We had a great weekend!
5 comments:
hey cheyenne! how are you? i have been totally lame about looking at other peoples blogs lately. but it was nice to hear from you, and really nice to meet you at christy's last month. you have a beautiful family, and YES your girls are tiny. how cute!
also, i loved your post below. :) you did it! these silly chain things are always fun to read.
that is a pretty cute little picture..her face is too precious!
Your kids are adorable. Even though Morgan is small she is getting so big! I can't believe how much she has changed since last I saw her!
Oh yes to be small I know how that is......I can't believe how big your kids are and cute I might add. Your girls look just like you, they are definately Dunne's. Very cute
I would have to agree with you on that one Cheyenne! That is a pretty cute picture! LOVE IT! Lori loves to empty drawers also, she hasn't figured out that she could climb into it - yet!
Post a Comment