Just a quick note to say that I'm not dead. Will and I run the largest Racquetball Tournament in the state of Washington next weekend here in Olympia and it's ALL CONSUMING right now. We have 167 players from all over the country coming to compete and WE ARE THE HOSTS! We are flying in Will's Mom to help with the kids and she will be here in about 23 hrs and 56 minutes!!!! Can't wait to catch up on all your blogs! Blog to ya soon!
5 comments:
Wow that is amazing. Hope everything goes well. Let me know if you need any help!! Good luck.
Hey! Ditto what Hodo said! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Hello this is Will Farr's wife,just dropping a line to let you know how much I love your music list!Sounds like you are very busy, wish I could help.
Take Care
Julie Farr
Good luck with everything! You guys are amazing to do that. Kick some racquetball butt!
Wow, that is so impressive. Hope it all goes well, and thank goodness for moms
Post a Comment