Family

Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Racquetball Tournament

We had an INCREDIBLE weekend hosting the Puget Sound Challenge Racquetball Tournament......though I kind of feel like I got hit by a truck today.....and I didn't even play. Derek Robinson, the retired Pro Player we had made some sacrifices to bring in, DID NOT disappoint. He was wonderful with all our players and won the whole thing in dramatic fashion over Jimmy Lowe, the current Military National Champion, in front of over 110+ spectators.
The 167 players were treated to some pretty incredible racquetball, and it was standing room only for the finals. Tina, Derek's wonderful wife, also spent the weekend with us, which made the whole thing perfect!
Carol, Will's mom, got here Tuesday and helped with the kids. She leaves tomorrow. Sadness! The kids did come down to the tournament JUST long enough for Morgan, our youngest, to follow me around the house yelling, "Cheyenne!".....like she heard so many do this weekend. So funny!
Here are a couple quick pics of her earlier this week, trying on Peyton's backpack and working on some yogurt art!
Okay, time to go sleep!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds crazy! But also like a lot of fun. Hope you are recovering ok. Get lots of sleep!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Morgan is soo cute! Love the photos.

Natalie said...

Aw, maaaan...that looks so fun. I'm going to have to keep this from Mike. No, as a good wife I can't, but he may get on the next plane home instead of waiting until next August!!!

Great job on the tourney! Looks like a wild success. (Just like everything else you turn your hand to, sweetie!)