Family

Family

Sunday, December 14, 2008

First Snowfall!

We have been enjoying the holidays already. Will bought the kids Santa hats, and the other night, I found Peyton asleep with hers on. Pretty cute!
We have gotten our first little dusting of snow, but the bigger one is coming on Wednesday....supposedly. We are going to have an extended period of freezing temperatures though. Between 15-30 degrees for the next week! Yikes!
And then there's Morgan, just chillin' in her high chair (okay, Will just said she's actually plotting her next destructive move). This is how she sits in the grocery shopping cart too. Honestly, sometimes I don't even know what to do with this child. We call her "El toro loco"....the crazy bull. Good thing she is cute! I can hardly believe she will be two in less than a month!

2 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

No way is she almost two!! I can't believe it. All that cold weather you guys are getting is starting to hit us down here.

The Dudley Family said...

You rock Morgano!