So busted! Has all that I hold sacred (aka-nap time) been lost? My few hours of quiet and calm......gone. Let the power struggle begin. And in case you think moving the doll house would make a difference, it doesn't. She's WAY too coordinated for being so little.
7 comments:
That sounds like a sad day to lose naptime. At least she is way cute and coordinated too!
You just need one of those net things to put over the top of her crib...awesome idea...that should help with your quiet time. I must say that I am way impressed with her escape artist skills. She's got talent!
Any daughter of yours is going to be athletic. We are very, very sorry!
ACK! Morgan! Put her in gymnastics early! WOW! Good luck with that one!
They are too smart for their own good! It is always the tiny ones that surprise you. Good luck!
Chey,
Just got your Christmas card, thank you, which prompted me to check out your blog...holiness! Its probably a good thing Morgan and Ariel live across the country from each other!!! :) She is a cutie! I am praying for you & your knee. I know when you r as on the go as you are that this type of obstacle is really hard. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!! Love Jules
Oooohhhh - so sorry! I know how that one feels. You could use our trick, put a lock on the outside of the door.
Post a Comment