Family

Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Deaven's Birthday

Yesterday was the big day and Deaven seemed to have a good one. He cracks me up in the picture above because he's all trying to be GQ or something. Don't know where he got that!
Deaven had just a few good friends over, Muki, Korban, Chris, Deaven and Forrest.
Again, lovin' the face.
I am having so much fun watching these kids grow up and I can see them standing in my kitchen at 16 eating me out of house and home.......I can't wait!
Deaven scored on the Bionicle toys this year. Yes, that is the current thing, but don't hold your breath.
I know this picture is blurry, but I just love the way that Morgan is looking up at Peyton. So fun to watch their relationship build and grow.

Tomorrow we are off to Salem for 2 days to get some family time in and support Ronn Lucas's show. We are excited!

The video below is nothing too exciting, but Morgan has just been a ton of fun to be around lately and is just so cute to watch. Here ya go Grandma!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the first picture of Deaven...it just too funny! So glad he had a fun birthday.