It's Deaven's 9th birthday today!! I can hardly believe that much time has passed.I was fully intending on trying to scan in a few baby pictures of Deaven today, but making a treat for his class took priority. I'm gonna have to get some in though, because he was such a cute little guy!! Here are a few from this year:
Deaven got baptized last fall and officially became a member of the church.
Scouts, scouts, scouts with his best buddies Forrest and Korban.
We are VERY grateful that Deaven truly has some life long friends in his life already. We are so happy that he has found some great kids that he gets to spend all kinds of time with.
Some of the things that make Deaven special are:He is so VERY funny!!!
He is very sincere in his emotions.
He is helpful.
He is a great big brother.
He is concerned about others and their well being.
He can mesh with anyone and is a great friend to many.
Did I already mention that he is HYSTERICAL!!
Happy Birthday Deaven!! We love you so very much! We have some pretty fun plans for the next few days to celebrate. More pictures to come!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Deaven. WoW... NINE!
Welcome to the bib o-nine Deav, Happy Birthday!
Chey, I'm confused with all those pics, is it Deaven's birthday, or Korbans? ;)
Aw, happy birthday dude! Any special plans?
WOW!!! Baptized!!!! That is so great.
Post a Comment