Family

Family

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Science Museum Trip

The kids were out of school this Thursday/Friday for parent teacher conferences. Dennese and I planned to take our families down to OMSI, the Science Museum in Portland, Oregon. I have always loved this museum.....it has SO MUCH stuff. My kids love it too. Jamee and Will (the husbands) also came, in a U-haul, and picked up some flooring for the remodel then met us there.
Lots of favorites during the day, but these water bottle rockets were super fun for the boys.
Morgan and Kelton LOVED the ball room, where high pressure air blows through tubes and you can make all kinds of ball launchers.
I think just about the favorite for everyone was the Science lab.
All kinds of science experiments are set up with easy directions for the kids to do. It was great!
Will and I got to sneak in a few snuggles and cuddles through out the day.
Will has been working really hard on the remodel. I love you baby!!
The head phones didn't fit Morgan very well!!!
So funny watching the boys walk through the "Baby Development" area. I heard the following: "The first time I saw this, I thought I was going to throw up".
The girls were satisfied acting like chipmunks, which came awfully easily.
We watched an IMAX, which mellowed everyone out. Poor Will hasn't gotten tons of sleep this week.
And when we pulled back into Olympia, he went straight to work to remodel and didn't come home until 11:30 the next morning. He was SO TIRED. But we are making progress. I'll get some more pictures on here soon.
Happy Halloween Everyone!! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Phew! Let me try again! We LOVE OSMI and the zoo there too. The photos of you and Will are so sweet. :) I need me some photos of the hubby and myself like that...what's your secret?