Right after the tournament, we got hit with some wild weather. A few inches of snow and temperatures in the teens. I can't remember a time it has ever snowed before Thanksgiving! So the kids TWO days off for the holiday turned into FOUR days off.
Right across the street from our house is good sledding so the kids' friends came over for some fun.
I love when I find me kids all snuggled up together. Please, please, please stay close!!
Izzy's was actually open for the first time on Thanksgiving, so we actually celebrated a bit on Thursday and Friday. Friday, we deep fried a turkey at the Lake House with my Dad, Taylor and Bobbie.
My kids ADORE being with family.
You gotta love an uncle that will give you a ride in a handbag!! (see the video at the end)
The snow was just about gone so we decided to try to hit a few more miles on our 2010 goal of hiking for 100 miles. After Saturday, we are at 95. SO CLOSE!!
We truly love being at the cabin in ALL seasons. The sunset was just beautiful.
We love you Taylor and Bobbie! We never get enough time with you guys!
Video: Taylor giving Morgan a small package ride.I really am going to post about the tourney......and it will be pretty long. We've just been busy ever since.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving and snow days and sunsets to you too! :)
I love Thanksgiving at the cabin with with the family. Will's deep-fried turkey from the water's edge was the best ever. I know best, as I got most the leftovers.
Dad
Post a Comment