
We love when we find animals as big as our four year old!! This is John and Dea's bunny, whom Morgan absolutely LOVES to hang out with.

For Family Home Evening this week, we gave our kitchen a Heart Attack in preparation for Valentine's Day.

We spent some time writing down the things we love about each other and the things we love about our little family.

The kids took the job very seriously.


Morgan kept coming up with pretty funny ones.




We all loved the one Deaven did above because Morgan always says "Fanks" instead of thanks, and we love it!

It was a good night, and a good reminder of how much we have to be grateful for!

Speaking of grateful for............

These two girls seriously make me feel like a 16 yr old girl in love for the first time. They are just so fun and crazy and beautiful.

No shortage of personality here!

Seeing Peyton nurture Morgan reminds me of what a God given gift Motherhood is. How does she already know how to care for her the way she does......... It's priceless.
3 comments:
I love your family nights, they are so inspiring!
I love the heart attack...what a fun family activity!
Darned darling!!! Hey, I spaced on calling...it's been crazy without Mike around, big forehead slap for me, not that I think you weer standing around hoping I'd call. :)
Post a Comment