Family

Family

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Racquetball, Ping Pong and a Shed

This past Saturday I had the chance to head to Seattle with a few friends and compete in a One Day Racquetball Shoot Out, where you show up and play for several hours straight (and then feel justified in eating a million calories that night.......my favorite part). We had seven Women's Open players (which is the highest level of competition) and we had SO MUCH FUN. There is a new girl that just moved into the area that is FANTASTIC. I am SO excited to have her here, but she had to head out before we shot the above picture.

I was lucky enough to come out on top at this particular event, which is my 3rd Women's Open win. It was a fun day and after training by myself week after week, it's nice to see how I match up at times.

But the real spotlight sport this weekend in our house was ping-pong. We love ping-pong. It's such a fun thing to do with 2-4 people, and still be able to visit and chat too. We've been wanting a table FOREVER, but simply could not come up with the space.........
.........until now. (Cue the Barn)
Thanks to a great friend with amazing skills, who cut us a great deal, we've added this little puppy to our backyard, which cleaned out a ton of our garage.
The back part of the barn, inside the roof, is a little club house for the kids, with a little deck and slide.
Pretty fun, huh? This club house is big enough for Will and I to stand up in it too. Thank you Jamee for lending us your abilities once again!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Great shots, and YAY on your shed. When is a good time/day to call you? :)

Shawn said...

Congrats on your win. The #10 can holder in the garage makes me laugh.