Peyton turned 9 last Thursday and had a super fun couple of days. After celebrating in Texas a bit, we had a few of her friends over for a sleepover too. Malia, Lisha and Malorie.
The girls made some tie-dye summer bags and then we went swimming and had some ice cream.
I absolutely LOVE these girls. Good friends are SO important!!
Peyton, is EVER the ham around here. Her facial expressions are so funny and so intense, but she is definitely growing up.
After months and months of waiting.......I took her to get her ears pierced and nails done. I love that I caught her first look in the mirror here.....her joy is so genuine.
She has been on cloud 9 ever since. She feels like she had her best birthday ever and I'm glad. She really is a special girl and I'm having so much fun with her growing up. We had a ton of fun at the mall this night, walking around checking things out and getting pampered a bit.
Happy Birthday sweet Peyton!!! We love you!
1 comment:
So sweet! Looks like she had a blast for her Birthday! Happy Birthday cute girl! :)
Post a Comment