I really want to get this Blog caught up so I can keep Grandma up to speed on life!! :) These are all a little random.
I did a better job this summer about keeping the kids brains working a bit. I tried to make the "schooling" fun stuff, but made sure they didn't got summer dumb on us, especially with Deaven going into Aspire this year. This activity was a Math one, where I gave them each a bag of M&M's and they had to do a bunch of match equations with it (to see how many they could eat, share, make fractions, etc).
Here we are enjoying a family campfire on our deck with some Smores.
My brother, Dakota, popped in for a quick visit in September. He's from North Carolina so it was a huge treat to see him. This is the brother I spent most my growing up years with. Lots of memories there....
Both of the big kids LOVE to read, which is such a blessing. Deaven spent a few hours over the summer just like this.
Okay, bad, bad me, but one Sunday, I looked down the pew at church and saw my kids, like this, singing a hymn, and my heart soared. I actually had my camera with me this day, so I decided to grab a quick picture.
Deaven and Odie.......partners in crime. Odie loves to sit in the computer chair with me and Deaven. He's a good lap dog.
I shot a few pictures of the kids over the summer to (though we just got some professional ones done). Here were just a few that actually look ok.
I let Peyton try on my wedding dress one Sunday afternoon. Will nearly cried. :)
Morgan.....how we love those eyes!!
Okay, more catch up to come!!!
2 comments:
The wedding dress photo is simply priceless and beautiful!!!
Cute pics of the kids. I saw that wedding dress idea on pinterest and thought it was so cute! You have inspired me to try doing that with my girls.
Post a Comment