Family

Family

Friday, March 15, 2013

Baby Shower for Bonnie & Kat!

 Last weekend I got to host a baby shower for my dear friends Bonnie and Kat.  They are both due a week apart with boys and it doesn't take much to gather the troops for food and games!
 Everyone brought some yummy food to share.
 Bonnie using her belly for her table. ;)
 We packed out the living room to play some games.  We played Mad Libs (Labor Story...I laughed so hard with these I cried), Purse Game, Name that Tune (all titles with Baby in it), Name the Candy melted in the diaper and a Baby Parenting Challenge.
 We had a tie on one of them and had to do an impromptu Minute to Win It challenge.
This is the Baby Challenge, where two teams had to work together with only 1 arm each to fully dress a baby.  I think there was some mild child abuse going on for this.
 Dennese and Cassie were the very proud winners.
 ....which earned them the right to chow down on some baby food.
Rachael ended up winning the Purse Search Game, where I would call out random items and the first to pull it out won.  Brandi took the cake for making us laugh when she pulled out swim goggles for sun glasses.
My sweet Bonnie is having baby #4.  I can't wait to hold that little thing in my arms.  Bonnie has been an amazing friend to me and I wish her the best of luck in the years of parenting to come. ;)

No comments: