Family

Family

Friday, April 25, 2014

Life on One Leg

 After taking the first week completely flat in bed, Will has started to help around the house as much as possible.  He has been a great patient and we are hoping that his healing will be 100% in time.
 The swelling has gone drastically but we have several more weeks ahead of us.  Morgan and Kelton have found other uses for Dad's scooter.
 On Easter Sunday, only 6 days after surgery, Will was able to come with us to church, which was so wonderful.  Nothing like Daddy's lap for church.
 Meanwhile, I Morgan's world, she is still dealing with being so small she falls into the toilet or how to take the best shower door selfie. :)

 Morgan loves her Abby doll she got for Christmas (though she still begs me to have another REAL baby....not just a pretend one. Not happening.).  I truly loving watching my girls demonstrated such a natural domestic instinct at such a young age.  Such a testament of the divine roles of men and women.
Peyton and I attended her Activity Days "Mother-Daughter" evening where we had all kinds of fun together.  You better believe I was able to pick out my little girls hands from under the table. 

No comments: