Family

Family

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Random April Pictures


 April celebrates National Sibling Day and I took that as a chance to have Deaven and Peyton spend the entire day together.  They were in need of some positive bonding time.  They rode their bikes to the store for the first time (loved that!).
 They also made dinner for the family as well.
 These two kids are both super awesome....but it might take them a few more years to really realize how special the other one is.  They get along ok, but they just have the typical sibling drama going on.
 While Deaven and Will were in Texas, Morgan and I had a sleepover (Peyton and I did, too).  I love my girls.
 This was out on a walk with Grandpa Dunne.
 Deaven and Korban have been working hard on making a "shelter" way far out in our backyard.  Peyton took Grandpa out to see it while Deaven was in Texas.  Deaven and Korban have done all the work, bought the supplies and plan to live in it for a few days this coming summer.  Pretty awesome teenage boy stuff.
 This month also marks the 10 year anniversary of Will's open heart surgery.  Wow!!  That was intense.  So, so grateful for technology and for the healthy life he now gets to live.
We also had to run Odie to the vet this month, which we made into a family affair.  Love these crazy kids!

I've had some fun playing Volleyball with the Relief Society sisters.  It's such a great sport.....I just haven't done it very much, so I'm not all that great at it.  Very fun though!!!

And Spring wouldn't quite be here with out a few trips now and then to Limeberry for some frozen yogurt!!




No comments: