Family

Family

Monday, February 11, 2008

I've been tagged.....Twice!!

I have been DOUBLE Tagged from Amber and Libby!! I am combining the questions into one because they are similiar.

The rules of the game are to answer the questions, tag 5 other people, post their name then leave them a message on their blog letting them know that they have been tagged and so forth.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Oh sheesh.....well, I was a few weeks away from meeting my husband. I was a manager at an Izzy's Restaurant in Salem, Oregon. Spending lots of time with Amber Gray (which warrents a whole other post :)), active in the Singles Ward and planning on heading to BYU Idaho (Ricks at the time) in the winter.

2.Things On My To Do list
To do lists......I love a to do list! Confession.....I sometimes add things to my to do list that I already did JUST to get the satifaction out of scratching it off!! Okay today my list is....1. Do about an hour of accounting for the restaurants we own. 2. Do the kid school shuffle (back and forth) 3. Work out with my dear friend Bonnie.....and it's gonna be a good one! 4. Promised a game of "Transformers Cards" with Deaven, my seven year old after school. 5. Kick off Valentine's week with Will!! (We celebrate most holidays in full weekends or weeks) 6. Hit a kid's birthday party tonight, work on Valentines for the kids, kitchen crew meeting at 8pm, work on a new talk I have been assigned at church, laundry, deposit at the bank, homework........blah, blah, you guys know the drill.

3. Bad Habits
Oh boy, how honest do I be and how much time do you all have??? Well, here's a few: I am very stubborn, which prevents me from trying and experiencing new things and opportunities sometimes. I have to constantly work on NOT putting too much on my plate, at the expense of my family members. I love sweat pants and a pony tail way too much......my poor husband.....that's a New Year's resolution. I am kind of a picky eater. But I have absolutely NO CONTROL when it comes to chocolate. I could down a bag of Oreos in one day.....seriously. I have eaten my children's candy, my husbands......it's really sad. I must be stopped. Okay, that's all the dirt I am giving right now!

4. Places I have Lived
Oh this is easy! Salem, Oregon......then Rexburg, Idaho.....the Everett, Washington.....and now Olympia, Washington.

5. Things Most People Don't Know About Me
Hmmm......I'm kind of a open book. Lets see.......Well, I am currently ranked in the top five in the state of Washington for Women's Racquetball and am sponsored by HEAD. I cry frequently about my children getting older. I actually love diapers, breastfeeding, everything.....but you probably know that if you have read my blog much. I am a self taught Accountant for our restuarants. I have played the piano for almost 25 years now. Not very exciting, but there's a few!

I tag......
Bonnie Kramer
Lindsay Cusworth
Anna Cusworth (you better tag Sarah!! Get ready Sarah!)
Jen Woolf
Rachelle Dudley

3 comments:

Crystal said...

haha! i LOVE sweatpants and poneytails too. OUR poor husbands! i'm just so comfortable that way.

The Woolf Pack said...

There were some things that I didn't know! I wouldn't have guessed you were a choco-holic!

Michelle said...

You're awesome right back!