Family

Family

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Peyton broke her arm!!

I'm sure you all noticed the amazingly beautiful day yesterday.....so did we. So like any good mom, I sent Peyton and her friend out to play in the yard. Unfortunately, that ended with Peyton falling out of an apple tree. It became obvious pretty quickly that she had done some damage, so off to the Urgent Care we went and three hours later, this was her. She's so little they had a hard time getting her fixed up. Before we left the house, Will gave her a blessing, and she was the BRAVEST girl I have ever seen. She was amazing. I am a little concerned about life with a hard cast (that she gets next week) and would love any advice from you parents that have had this with a child.

7 comments:

Shalyse said...

poor little thing! will she get a pink cast at least? :-)

The Woolf Pack said...

I can't believe it! Kids are amazingly resiliant though. My friend who had a broken arm said you have to find a way to scratch inside the cast if her arm itches, that drove my friend crazy! Tell Payton she is so brave!!LOL

The Dunne Family said...

Peyton,
I am so sorry to hear about your arm!! I hope that it feels better soon. My sister got a cast when she was your age that went from her toes all the way to the top of her leg - and she had to wear it all summer long! Yuck! Maybe you can get lots of people to sign your new cast when you go back to school! I wish we could be there to sign it too. We love you and we are so sorry to hear that you got hurt. Get well soon!
Love,
Charlotte, Dakota, Bently and Keira

Crystal said...

OH MY GOSH! how scary! that's so sad. emergency rooms visits are horrible. atleast she's all fixed up now. hope she feels better soon!

Momma Sarah said...

Peyton, this is Abby. I am sorry you broke your arm. I will say a prayer for it to feel all better. Love, Abby

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Ahhhh!!! Oh, no! I hope she feels better. She actually looks really cute in that picture!! :)

p.s - Check out my blog b/c I FINALLY tagged some other people!

Jake and Libby: said...

POOR BABY!!!! I have no advice, sorry. :(