Family

Family

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Racquetball Pro's hit Seattle!!




After everyone being sick and banged up with broken arms and such, Will and I were seriously ready for a parenting break. We ditched the kids this past weekend and headed up to Seattle to watch the best players in the world compete, and I did a little competing myself as well (Will had to pull out at the last minute....he was still too sick). The Pro's did not dissappoint! It was amazing racquetball all weekend. This is the best sport in the world!! We both LOVE it! I came away with the Women's Open Singles Consolation win and a win for Mixed Open Doubles as well. Thanks SO MUCH to the people that helped care for our kids! It was a much needed break.

If you ever want to watch some of the best in the world go at it, click on the link further down on our page on the right that says "Racquetball". This Racquetball Online TV broadcasts live events as well as archives previous matches, so you can watch anything, anytime. It's so great! And ladies, if you are ever interested in trying racquetball out sometime (did I mention you can burn 300 calories an hour....okay, that's mostly from laughing initially), I host free women's beginner clinics every few months. Just let me know you are interested. I am in no way the best, but I know enough to get you hooked!!

4 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Wow! Congrats on the wins, Cheyenne!! It sound like tons of fun. I would love to try out some Racquetball, I may not be good but it would be a change to running on a treadmill. Hope you are all feeling completely better!

Shalyse said...

That would be so fun! I played in high school and LOVED it, in fact my hubby and I were just talking about how we wanted to play sometime soon! It is THE funnest sport!!! you must be good! :-)

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Sounds super fun! I need to get my lazy butt off of my couch and out of bed and go do something like this! hehe...
Probably, why your in amazing shape and I'm not!!
Way to go Chey!!

xo

Michelle said...

Awesome job Cheyenne! You need to teach me a thing or two!