Family

Family

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Only a Mother could love.....

Okay, talk about a picture you send in for the Senior Yearbook. Sheesh!! On one of the beautiful days we enjoyed last weekend, I took the kids to Boston Harbor which is a small beach with a huge marina, a little ice cream shop and all kinds of crabs, sea lions and other animals to spot. But there is nothing like the picture you catch of your child with sand stuck to their face with snot. She had started looking pretty cute, with pig tails and all......I swear.
Actually, I love this picture. This was Morgan's first exposure to sand, so I had to capture those precious moments of discovery. (Note:pigtails in place)
The dock had big pilings that the kids could play under and dig for all kinds of "treasures". This was them digging for China. Dakota-remember doing that???
Another first. The Oreo cookie first. She gets the crown for the cleanest Hayes kid to get it down the trap! And notice that this is the ONLY time she actually stayed sitting in the high chair. Is that really what it's gonna take? A total sugar load??
Oh wait.....now she's standing again.........oh well.

5 comments:

Shalyse said...

she is a doll...those eyes! OH MY :-)

Lutz Family said...

I need to post the picture of Ethan I took for (his senior year book). LOL It's probably a year old by now but he looks like a scary clown. Cracks me up!! It takes a special kind of parent to post horrible pics of their kids- to take them in the first place!! I am proud to be one of those parents. :) One of my favorites EVER is Ava screaming her head off with Santa. Lauren is one knee just as perfect as can be and on the other knee is Ava, nearly have a stroke! Give me a 16X20!! I think the only crazy picture I have of me from my childhood is my brother trying to pick me up by my ponytails. Every other picture I am totally posing! Love and Miss you!

The Woolf Pack said...

I know all about those days, cute hair, everything in it's place, and a few minutes later all of that is down the drain. Oh well, I guess one day they end up caring about all of that and we ask them why they care so much. She is adorable even with sand, snot, and oreos on her face!

Jana said...

No doubt about the eyes!!!! You always did have such gorgeous eyes. And now your kiddos do too.

Jake and Libby: said...

Your kids are so cute! Sounds like you all are having tons of fun!