
Today, when I got out of the shower, I found Morgan giving our big Dora doll a bath IN THE TOLIET. Lovely. She also did some more toliet juice sipping, which I got a video of to REALLY gross you all out, but Blogger seems to be having trouble. Yes? Anyone else having troubles? I'll post the video once I can.
6 comments:
Well, look on the bright side, I'm sure your toilet is spotless knowing that is her choice of toy, and pool for her little things......but what do you do, you can't tape the toilet shut
she is like the funniest little girl! Really!
Wow! she keeps getting more creative. I do believe their is a child proof toilet seat lock -- might work-- or she just may be to creative to stop?
That is so funny...you totally had me laughing with this one!
Why are kids so fascinated with toilet water? It makes me SICKED OUT!! My girlfriend just caught her little girl sucking on wet toilet paper, that hadn't been flushed. Are you barfing or what?!!!
Oh, boy! I just have to wonder, does she do that at other people's houses????
Post a Comment