Family

Family

Thursday, February 19, 2009

We have a new strategy.......

What do you think? A Morgan cage!! Brilliant!
She likes it....and it's only illegal in MOST states!
Okay, the real story behind the cage.....John and Dea got a new puppy, Madison. On Valentine's Day, we went over to visit the puppy for the first time....all 5lbs of her! So precious! Morgan fell in love with the cage.
It was cute seeing Maddie and Morgan decide who was the "Alpha" in their little relationship. I was LOVING holding something so little.
For those who don't know my husband....he LOVES dogs and is amazing with them (which would be why our dog Solo is the best dog EVER). We are hoping we get to babysit Maddie soon.
On to the other creature in my life........
I know I vent on here about our struggles with Morgan....but seriously, she is so precious. Last night was one of those nights that I really should have put her to bed, but was just loving being all snuggled up in bed, singing all our favorite songs and making her say all kinds of silly things.
Love this little dear.
Can't get enough of those big eyes and soft cheeks!

Then last night was Deaven's Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts.
Cute picture of Dennese with the girls.
Deaven getting his latest awards from the Cub Master.
These crazy kids are so much fun! Deaven has the greatest group of boys to move through the ranks of scouting with. We are so grateful for that!
And then there is Peyton, who decided she wanted to keep my flower I got for being a Den Leader......clueless to her nice shade of lipstick!
Will and I get the best weekend.....and it starts today, kind of. Tomorrow and Saturday, we are going up to Seattle (kid-less) to watch the Men's Racquetball Tour with all the best players in the world, right in the heart of downtown Seattle too. We are gonna squeeze a Temple trip in as well and Will just called saying he'll be taking today off too, just for fun! Whoo-hoo! Let the party begin!!

5 comments:

5Youngers said...

Morgan is adorable - my little on is my "dennis the mennis" at my house.

Have fun on your weekend away - one day soon hopefully Mike and I can have a weekend away - I'm living the dream.

Amber said...

That cage is Awesome, I need one of those for Talmadge although he would probably still find a way out. Cute pictures of the family in your prof. photos.

Momma Sarah said...

Ah! I gotta get me one of those cages - but where would I put it, right? ha ha!!

Hope you have a FAB-O weekend! Of course you will! NO KIDS!

The Woolf Pack said...

The cage is great. Mackenzie sounds a lot like Morgan, they can be trouble, but are so sweet at the same time.
Hope your weekend is awesome!

Natalie said...

Those cages are fabulous. The best part is that the kids go in voluntarily! Hah. we went campng one year and Bethy and her little friend spend quite a while in the puppy cage because they thought it was fun.

We did too. Bring on the margaritas, kids are in the cage!