I saw these on another blog I visit and thought they were a great idea for Christmas. There are several types of necklaces that you can put your kids names or (or make one with grand kids). They can be a little pricey, but what a wonderful keepsake for any mother, and the quality is fantastic!! You can visit the Vintage Pearl website to view the selection and order.
4 comments:
Frank got me one similar (layered circles) with the kids' names for Christmas last year. I LOVE it!
PS- I liked your last post too.
I love this idea! I was thinking about getting something similar with "bliss" on it, but the kids' names is even more special. Thanks for a fabulous xmas idea...one for me, two for gifts... :)
Very cute, thanks for sharing!
ha ha - trust me i am a large MA MA!! I am getting bigger by the day- i will seriously blow up the last 9 weeks! I promise! you are sweet to say that- the guy at the buckle told me i looked 8 months along- i handed him my clothes I was buying and said if i look that big int them- i guess i don't want any of your clothes :)
Post a Comment