We officially hosted Morgan's birthday party on Friday night with 6 of her little friends. It was pretty entertaining and super fun to see Morgan continue to grow as a little girl. She was a great little hostess. :)
Morgan's crew L-R: Chloe, Hazel, Kelton, Lori, Morgan, Carlee and Samantha.
I am having total flash forwards of these girls at 16. I can only hope they will all still be friends. They are so stickin' cute!!
Yes, Kelton was the only boy, but probably holds the biggest portion of Morgan's heart. They have spent DAYS together creating, destroying and building a life together. Dennese and I are bracing for the day that their gender difference will create a bit of a separation.......for a time.
Morgan's one request for her party was a Pinata'. She was so excited!
I just had to laugh at this picture. Can you not just envision the spit that is about to come out of her mouth as she blows???
This tutu has created more blackmail moments that I'd ever imagine in this house.
Oh, our sweet Morgan. We love you!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday big girl!Saturday we headed up to Seattle with our good friends Tami and Jeff to go to the Temple with lots of our church members. Those trips always provide good laughs on the drive and wonderful peace there at the Temple.
Sunday was a great day too. Church was good. I've recently been put into the Primary Presidency (which means I help teach the 3-11yr olds) and there are 70+ kids. It's pretty intense and sometimes a struggle to find the perfect activity that holds the attention of the 3 yr olds AND the big kids, but yesterday was a hit. I'm totally falling in love with serving with in the Primary.
Peyton and I totally chilling out watching a movie together Sunday afternoon. Love, love, love that girl!!Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
Blog to ya soon!
PS-One of my dearest friends (and longest) Christy is celebrating a birthday today!!! She is heading out my way (from Cincinnati) in a few months and I am SO EXCITED!!!
3 comments:
It doesn't look like it really bothered Kelton that he was the only man child. How cute!
Pink birthday cupcakes and tutu wedgies! It simply doesn't GET any sweeter than that!
Wow, I can't believe Morgan is 4 already. Time goes by too fast. Looks like a great party :)
Post a Comment