Last weekend, Will and I competed in a huge tournament up in Bellingham, WA. We decided to take the kids this time as well. Between the two of us competing AND having all the kids, the camera stayed nice and packed away the whole time.
These were the only two pictures we have for the whole weekend.......

Both Will and I played pretty well and won lots of matches. I actually ended up coming in 1st for my division and played some of my best Racquetball ever. There was a photographer there and I hear some pictures might have been gotten. I'll include them if I ever see them.This month was kind of special for me in terms of Racquetball because the most recent rankings came out for Racquetball and I've finally reached the #1 spot in the State......which has been a goal of mine.
Morgan's week was highlighted by a visit by a Fire Fighter to her Preschool.
Deaven has learned how to finger crochet and he LOVES doing it. He has made all kinds of stuff.
Here he is showing off his largest creation yet.
I think it's great.
We hit our year anniversary mark of opening the Grill at the Restaurant and we continue to be very blessed with good sales. In this economy, we thank the Lord every day for our job and our customers.
No comments:
Post a Comment